ProloGel® Urgent Care Formula ("Red Label") is a topical gel-cream intended for pain relief aimed at pain-generating nerves. ProloGel® Urgent Care contains the same pain-relieving elements as the original ProloGel Pain Gel ("Green Label") with the addition of Lidocaine (topical anesthetic), intended to aid in soothing pain-generating nerves*.
ProloGel® Urgent Care is not recommended for more than 10 days of continuous use. For this reason, it is generally recommended that users consider using ProloGel® Urgent Care "Red Label" for 'flare-ups' and 'bad days', and ProloGel® Pain Gels "Green Label" for everything in-between. Always follow the recommendations of your health care provider.
Always follow the recommendations of your health care provider.
Format & Characteristics:
The Gel-Cream format is a firm, cosmetic-like cream, preferred by those looking for a luxurious texture on the skin.
The crush-resistant, 6oz tube is the best value format for most users. 6oz tubes ship in a box (as illustrated).
Use ProloGel® on clean, unbroken skin of normal moisture up to 4 times daily (or before activity expected to aggravate the target area).
If applied to overly dry skin, irritation or itching might occur.
For optimal application method, use the PZone method (described on this site).
Use a generous amount of gel with each application (typically at least 2 Tablespoons per application). Use more for larger body parts (do not use for multiple, large regions of the body). Ideally, use gloves with each application (optional) to allow for maximal gel penetration into target area.
To maximize penetration of therapeutic elements, concentrate the gel into a focused target area (do not let the gel spread thinly or dissipate). Spend a little more time (and gel) on small sore areas that you find within the target body area.
Warnings (Please Read Carefully):
- This product contains Lidocaine: Do not use this product if you are sensitive to Lidocaine or have had reactions to Lidocaine in the past.
- If a rash or skin reaction occurs, discontinue use immediately and consult your physician.
- Do not use ProloGel® Urgent Care for more than 10 consecutive days (for prolonged use, consider ProloGel® Pain Gel "Green Label".)
- For external use only Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and internal use
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding: Ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center immediately.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens or Irritation or redness develops.
- Do not cover ProloGel® Urgent Care with a bandage or wrap.
(Please read visible label image, along with other product information)
* Results may vary.