How you use ProloGel® matters! It works best when it is concentrated directly over nerves (this approach is so effective and unique that we have received a patent for it).
Some General Guidelines for Best Results:
- (Using the images below), deliver as much gel as possible into the entire Orange "Pzone" associated with your target area.
- Use a generous amount of gel for each application! (typically at least 1-2 Tablespoons).
- Also focus on any sore spots you find on the target body part (these are often little sore spots or points... sometimes called "trigger points".)
- Don't rush! Spend at least 1-2 minutes focusing the gel into the area - you want to deliver as much gel below the skin as possible.
- Do not spread ProloGel thinly over large area (like sunblock): Rather, concentrate the gel into the target area and PZones.
- Spend a little extra time and gel in the areas shown with circles in each PZone.
- For Best Results, especially with initial applications, perform 3 applications approximately 1-2 minutes apart (for maximal delivery).
- Apply ProloGel multiple times (3-4) per day (as well as before and after physical activity that you think may provoke the target body part... good after a warm shower when the skin is more permeable.)
- You can leave a moist film of ProloGel on the skin after an application (it will absorb over minutes after application) OR if you want to avoid getting on clothing, excess gel can be wiped off with one swipe of a damp cloth.
Warnings: Never use ProloGel on broken skin, inside open wounds, or inside any natural body opening. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. If any skin rash or irritation occurs, immediately discontinue use and consult your physician.
Target: Lower Back
Target: Back of Thigh / Hamstrings
Target: Achilles / Calf