(12 x 6 oz Bulk Discount)
ProloGel® Pain Relief Cream ("Green Label") a new and improved form of the original ProloGel topical (ProloGel-T). ProloGel® works differently! ProloGel's patented method of pain treatment and combination of key ingredients are intended to provide rapid relief by supporting normal nerve function, rather than by temporarily "blocking" or masking nerve signals (e.g. by cooling, warming or stinging in the area, produced by common, over-the-counter products.)*
Format & Characteristics:
As with all ProloGel® products, ProloGel® Pain Relief Formula is cruelty-free, free of parabens and free of high-comedogenic (pore-clogging) rated ingredients.
The cream format is a firm, cosmetic-like cream, wherein the patented, core ProloGel® ingredients are supported by a skin-conditioning base.
ProloGel® Pain Relief cream has a slight citrus odor color.
- For external use only.
Use only as directed: Always follow the recommendations of your health care provider.
- Use ProloGel® on clean, unbroken skin of up to 4 times daily (or as directed by a trained health professional).
- If applied to overly dry skin, irritation or itching might occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and internal use.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding: ask a health professional before use.
- Discontinue use if condition worsens or if irritation or redness develops.
Additional Suggestions for Optimal use:
- For optimal application method, use the PZone method(described on this site).
- Use a generous amount of gel with each application (typically around 2 tablespoons per application). Use more for larger body parts.
- Ideally, use gloveswith each application to allow for maximal gel penetration into the target area (optional).
- To maximize penetration of therapeutic elements, concentrate the gel into a focused target area(do not let the gel spread thinly or dissipate). Spend a little more time (and gel) on small sore areas that you find within the target body area.
(Visible on label image, along with other product information)
* Results may vary.