(10% Discount Two Pack)
Prepare for longer term treatment and those “bad days” in between! Use ProloGel® Neurotherapy Formula ("Blue Label") for support of symptoms of pain and nerve irritation (numbness and tingling, buzzing, numbness, burning, stinging) for multiple applications per day. Use ProloGel® Urgent Care Formula ("Red Label") for those every now-and-again, painful flare-ups.
The Pain Relief Combo 2-Pack includes 1 x 6 oz jar of ProloGel® Urgent Care Formula ("Red Label") and 1 x 6 oz jar of ProloGel® Neurotherapy Cream ("Blue Label").
Format & Characteristics:
As with all ProloGel® products, ProloGel® Pain Relief and Neurotherapy Formulae are cruelty-free, free of parabens and free of high-comedogenic (pore-clogging) rated ingredients.
The cream format is a firm, cosmetic-like cream, wherein the patented, core ProloGel® ingredients are supported by a skin-conditioning base.
ProloGel® Pain Relief and Neurotherapy creams have a slight “green citrus” odor and yellowish color.
- ProloGel® Urgent Care (“Red Label”) contains Lidocaine and should not be used by those who are sensitive to Lidocaine. It should also not be used for more than 10 continuous days.
- Recommend use of gloves during application (optional).
- Wash hands thoroughly after every application.
Use only as directed: Always follow the recommendations of your health care provider.
- Use ProloGel® on clean, unbroken skin of up to 4 times daily (or as directed by a trained health professional).
- If applied to overly dry skin, irritation or itching might occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and internal use.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding: ask a health professional before use.
- Discontinue use if condition worsens or if irritation or redness develops.
Additional Suggestions for Optimal use:
- For optimal application method, use the PZone method (described on this site).
- Use a generous amount of gel with each application (typically around 2 tablespoons per application). Use more for larger body parts.
- Ideally, use gloves with each application to allow for maximal gel penetration into the target area (optional).
- To maximize penetration of therapeutic elements, concentrate the gel into a focused target area (do not let the gel spread thinly or dissipate). Spend a little more time (and gel) on small sore areas that you find within the target body area.
(Visible on label image, along with other product information)
* Results may vary.