Manage flare-ups or breakthrough pain better with ProloGel® Urgent Care Formula ("Red Label"), while using ProloGel® Pain Relief Cream ("Green Label") for multiple daily applications over extended period of time to maintain comfort and to continue to push back against recurring, nagging aches and pains.
The Pain Relief Combo 2-Pack includes 1 x 6 oz jar of ProloGel® Urgent Care Formula ("Red Label") and 1 x 6 oz jar of ProloGel® Pain Relief Cream ("Green Label"). ProloGel® Urgent Care (“Red Label”) contains a topical anesthetic (Lidocaine), intended to aid in soothing pain-generating nerves.
“Red Label” can be used for initial, rapid pain relief and for breakthrough, flare-ups of pain, while “Green Label” can be used over a more extended amount of time and for multiple applications per day.
Format & Characteristics:
As with all ProloGel® products, ProloGel® Pain Relief and Urgent Care Formulae are cruelty-free, free of parabens and free of high-comedogenic (pore-clogging) rated ingredients.
The cream format is a firm, cosmetic-like cream, wherein the patented, core ProloGel® ingredients are supported by a skin-conditioning base.
ProloGel® Pain Relief and Urgent Care creams have a slight “green citrus” odor and yellowish color.
- ProloGel® Urgent Care (“Red Label”) contains Lidocaine and should not be used by those who are sensitive to Lidocaine. It should also not be used for more than 10 continuous days.
- Recommend use of gloves during application (optional).
- Wash hands thoroughly after every application.
Use only as directed: Always follow the recommendations of your health care provider.
- Use ProloGel® on clean, unbroken skin of up to 4 times daily (or as directed by a trained health professional).
- If applied to overly dry skin, irritation or itching might occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and internal use.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding: ask a health professional before use.
- Discontinue use if condition worsens or if irritation or redness develops.
Additional Suggestions for Optimal use:
- For optimal application method, use the PZone method (described on this site).
- Use a generous amount of gel with each application (typically around 2 tablespoons per application). Use more for larger body parts.
Use gloves (or skin barrier) with each application of Urgent Care (Red Label) to prevent absorption into the hands.
- To maximize penetration of therapeutic elements, concentrate the gel into a focused target area (do not let the gel spread thinly or dissipate). Spend a little more time (and gel) on small sore areas that you find within the target body area.
(Visible on label image, along with other product information)
* Results may vary.