ProloGel® Neurotherapy Formula ("Blue Label") is a topical cream intended for pain relief and support of physical rehabilitation for conditions associated with nerve irritation*. ProloGel® Neurotherapy contains the same pain-relieving elements as the original ProloGel Pain Gel ("Green Label") in addition to soothing, synergistic ingredients to support relief of pain and sensations of prickling, tingling, burning and shooting.
ProloGel® Neurotherapy Formula ("Blue Label") also contains skin-conditioning elements to support primary ingredient function and skin condition over extended usage.
Format & Characteristics:
As with all ProloGel products, ProloGel® Neurotherapy Formula is cruelty-free, free of parabens and free of high-comedogenic (pore-clogging) rated ingredients.
The cream format is a firm, cosmetic-like cream, where the patented, core ProloGel ingredients are supported by a skin-conditioning base.
ProloGel® Neurotherapy cream has a slight citrus odor color.
- For external use only
Use only as directed: Always follow the recommendations of your health care provider
- Use ProloGel® on clean, unbroken skin of up to 4 times daily (or as directed by a trained health professional).
- If applied to overly dry skin, irritation or itching might occur.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, and internal use.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding: ask a health professional before use.
- Discontinue use if condition worsens or if irritation or redness develops.
Additional Suggestions for Optimal use:
- For optimal application method, use the PZone method(described on this site).
- Use a generous amount of gel with each application (typically around 2 tablespoons per application). Use more for larger body parts.
- Ideally, use gloves with each application to allow for maximal gel penetration into target area (optional).
- To maximize penetration of therapeutic elements, concentrate the gel into a focused target area(do not let the gel spread thinly or dissipate). Spend a little more time (and gel) on small sore areas that you find within the target body area.
(Please refer to the visible label image, along with other product information)
* Results may vary.