To achieve the best results, apply ProloGel as follows:
- Apply 1-2 tea spoons of ProloGel to each zone.
- Spend at least 30-60 secs on each zone: try to focus the gel in a focused area until it is rubbed in well. Do not let the gel spread out - keep it focused in the center of the target area.
- Use firm pressure to rub the gel in well (similar to the pressure you would use to knead dough).
- You can also apply the gel in accordance with your own massage technique so long as the gel is delivered to the center of each zone.
- For "bulls eye" targets (represented by concentric circles), consider adding extra gel (approx 1 teaspoon) and focus the entire amount in the center of the target (typically taking 30-60 secs).
After application, finish off by swiping the skin surface with a single swipe with a damp cloth to remove remaining gel from skin surface before it dries.
Target Area: Neck (2 PZones)
Corresponding Neck PZones (1): Side of Neck
Corresponding Neck PZones (2): Back of Neck
Target Area: Shoulder (3 PZones)
Corresponding Shoulder PZones (1): Armpit
Corresponding Shoulder PZones (2): Side of Neck
Corresponding Shoulder PZones (3): Back of Neck
Target Area: Low Back
Corresponding Low Back PZones: Low Back
Target Area: Hip (2 PZones)
Corresponding Hip PZones (1): Side of Hip
Corresponding Hip PZones (2): Low Back
Target Area: Hamstring
Corresponding Hamstring PZones: Hamstring
Target Area: Knee
Corresponding Knee PZones: Knee
Target Area: Calf & Achilles Tendon
Corresponding Calf and Achilles PZones: Calf & Achilles Tendon
Target Area: Shin
Corresponding Shin PZones: Shin
Target Area: Foot (3 PZones)
Corresponding Foot PZones (1): Top of Foot
Corresponding Foot PZones (2): Side of Foot
Corresponding Foot PZones (3): Bottom of Foot
Target Area: Scars
Corresponding Scar PZones: General Scars